Timber Fixed Window 2100h x 610w
Timber Fixed Window – Double Glazed
At its most basic, a window lets light into a home and frames a beautiful view, capturing the best of the indoors and outdoors. It can also create a greater sense of volume and space.
When incorporated within a kitchen splashback, it can enhance the sense of spaciousness, and in a bedroom it can provide privacy and a vista to a blue sky.
Fixed windows provide a range of architectural alternatives, such as:
- Silicone glass corner joints to achieve an uninterrupted view
- Large expanses of fixed windows provide a modern architectural design aesthetic
- A pitched roof using rake shapes enhances your room’s sense of space
- Bay windows can extend a living space into your landscaped garden
- 4mm to 18mm glazing pocket
- Range of glazing options to improve your home’s comfort, acoustics, security and privacy
|Dimensions||610 × 2100 mm|
DOUBLE GLAZED CLEAR – 4C/10/4C